About Me

My photo
Project, Plant Engineering and Process Consultant to Fiber Cement or Calcium Silicate Board and both Light Concrete AAC and NAAC-CLC

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Ideas on the Fiber Cement Process System

Basic Ideas :
1. Minimize the Waste from Production Line of Fiber Cement Process.
2. Minimize the Waste from Back Water / Decantation /Waste Water Tank
3. Basic Fundamental of Cement Reactivity to Water and Filler / Aggregrate.

Concepts :
1. Up grade from old process methode to new once ( countinues methode ).
2. Minimize to usage of utility - Electricity.
3. Minimize the raw material damages in the line process - low yeild

Action :
Still in my Project ..........( hope will be realised ....... )

Application :
On new machine / new project

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have a machine with a flow-on box I have variable thickness problems as I can solve it
    Can someone help me with a flow-on plan
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Quality Concrete Reinforcing Fibre for make your building more strong. FOR ONLINE ORDER PLEASE CONTACT US.

    ReplyDelete